Date: Wednesday 5th February 2020
Location: The Old Hall Cotton Exchange, 405-406 Bixteth Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 9LQ
Start Time: 12.30pm
End Time: 14.00pm
Cost: Free of Charge!
In our first meeting of 2020 we will truly be looking ahead with our business owners on their 2020 vision.
Our meeting will be chaired by the group.
Alex Barnes of AJ Barnes Financial Planning will be giving advice to business owners on the importance of deadlines – what dates matter financially and why? Jon Davies of Jon Davies Accountants will be focusing on the “10 best ways to save tax before the end of the tax year” and Victoria Brown from High Performance Consultancy will be talking about how to crack your team development
Attendees are business owners who meet every quarter to discuss business together in a free and open manner whilst getting expert free sessions from industry leaders on the most relevant issues impacting our Liverpool businesses.
This is also a great way for you to network with the other attendees and market your business with other like-minded business owners all in your local area.
There will be a Q&A session where you will be able to ask the burning questions you have panelled by Alex, Jon and Victoria and chaired by the group themselves
Whether you are starting up a new business, growing your business, or planning your exit strategy, there will be something in this session for all.
Due to the success of our latest meetings and demand being high this event will be invite only so please use your password provided in order to register ASAP.
And a little more from the Entrepreneur Club. Refreshments and lunch are on us!
- 12:30pm – Arrival, Buffet Lunch and Networking
- 13:00pm – 13:15pm – Victoria from HPC’s session on how to crack your team development
- 13:15pm – 13.30pm – Jon from Jon Davies Accountant’s session on 10 best ways to save tax before the end of the tax year
- 13.30pm – 13.45pm – Alex from AJ Barnes Financial Planning’s session on the importance of tax savings and deadlines
- 13.45pm – 14:00pm – Q&A Session
- 14:00-14:30pm – Open Networking
- 14:30pm - Close